From burgers to the beauty industry – Veganism is taking over and more and more people are learning to embrace it and the positive effects it has not only on our bodies, but the environment. With celebs like Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lopez embracing this lifestyle, it’s not easy to live life oblivious to it.
Although Veganism is being welcomed into our communities, there are still not a whole heap of well-known beauty brands that we can rely on to be good for our skin/body and good to the environment, without hurting animals.
But, we got you covered. Here are our top 5 brands that you can introduce to your beauty routine to start your vegan beauty journey:
- KESTER BLACK: This brand has a super big range of Vegan nail polish. With a small price of $20 for a 15ml bottle, it’s much more affordable that getting a toxic manicure at the nail salon.
- HURRAW!: This Vegan brand of lip balms was born in 2010. It’s pure vegan, made from premium raw and organic ingredients, long lasting, and pocket-melt-proof. Get it on your lips.
- A’KIN: This natural plant based skincare brand has been around since 2002, and also uses recyclable packaging! What more could you want? They have Shampoo, Conditioner, Dry Shampoo and more goodies for you to check out.
- LUMITY:This range is used by A-listers, and boasts a blend of 32 plant-based oils and extracts in its facial oil, which also promises to reduce fine lines and wrinkles within a month.
- JOHNNY & JUNE HAIR: This range struts its stylish packaging and is formulated specifically for colour-treated and sensitive hair. On top of being vegan, all ingredients are certified organic and there are no nasties.
Check ‘em out and let us know what you think!
Team TBM xx